The interview & discussion:
Best practices – Knowledge workers are in the business of creating and collaborating on documents, which makes the need for document management policies and training important in our churches, schools, and personal lives.
Drew Willems, Technology Director at Lakeside Lutheran High School in Lake Mills, WI, talks with Martin and Sallie about how they use G Suite for document management at Lakeside. Plus Martin and Sallie explore the topic further with a discussion of other solutions, use cases, tips, and questions to consider.
Calling all presenters!! Submit your ideas by May 31 for a session at #EdTechLead19, WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit, happening June 25-27 at Kalahari Resort in WI Dells – welsedtechlead.com/call-for-presenters
Picks of the week:
Visit the WELSTech Photo Challenge Album on Flickr for royalty free seasonal images including …
- Ask the WELSTech Google Group your door access questions & more
- DSH Audio Visions in ShopWELS
- 15 Tips for Writing Effective Email
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 541 – We go back to the basics of calendaring and task management. Release date: Wednesday, March 21.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: